About this Job
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for refreshing the content on our company website, implementing a digital marketing/social media plan to optimize our online presence and updating product brochures, data sheets, promotional videos and website images. The Marketing Associate will become a key member of the sales and marketing team. Your central goal will be to increase our brand awareness and expand our customer base.
This position requires practical knowledge of WordPress, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, and PhotoShop. Other responsibilities include performing website maintenance, creating digital marketing campaigns, writing case studies for company blog and tracking marketing campaign results.
This position provides the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in a thriving professional environment. Informetric provides a team atmosphere in a flexible work environment. We’re looking for an energetic, team player that can begin contributing to the growing demands of our business.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years relevant experience in marketing
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or equivalent field
- Proficient in WordPress, HTML, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Photoshop
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with tight timelines
- Assist with all digital marketing initiatives including SEO/SEM strategy; marketing database management; Dynamics CRM management; email and social media campaigns
- Design and produce data sheets, brochures, screen graphics for email and web, event posters and promotional videos
- Manage our social media platforms
- Maintain a cohesive design for the company’s website and add content when necessary
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and conversion rates
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in marketing
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org