This is a terrific opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced, team-oriented organization and make an immediate impact.
This position requires working directly with customers to help them install, configure and use Informetric software. The responsibilities include determining application requirements and overseeing the deployment of software and database systems to satisfy the requirements. Activity can include data acquisition configuration, database query design and optimization, report development, project documentation, user training and technical support.
This position provides the opportunity to develop technical knowledge and skills within a thriving industry. Informetric provides a team atmosphere in a flexible work environment. We’re looking for an energetic, team player that can begin contributing to the growing demands of our business.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- AT LEAST TWO YEARS POST-GRADUATE EXPERIENCE IN A RELATED TECHNICAL FIELD
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or equivalent technical field
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel at least 30% (including International)
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years relevant experience in manufacturing information and automation systems
- Experience with manufacturing industries
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of databases
- Work with customer management and project teams to deploy software applications
- Install and configure manufacturing software
- Integrate Informetric software with customer manufacturing and information systems
- Manage and interpret customer requirements
- Visit customer sites
- Conduct product training for users and partners
- Provide technical support to existing customers
- Contribute to the team effort by working toward common goals
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com